1. Introductory framework – Accident statistics
2. National and Regional Law: Legislative Decree 81 of 2008 et seq.
3. Legal framework for the Regions of Italy
4. Work at height: definitions to know, risks with working at a height and the consequences of falling.
5. Technical standards for anchor devices: definitions and differences
6. Technical standards for PPEs: definitions and differences
7. Be familiar with the documentation for the correct installation, inspection, maintenance and use.
8. Reading the project: report and fastenings, securing the route, the access point, the transiting phase and execution of the works
Inspections: frequency, mode and recording.
9. Maintenance: means and recording.
10. Choosing the anchor in relation to the bearing structure
11. Presentation of the SISA product range:
- Scale Altitudo
- Parapets, Overpass, Walkways
- PPEs, harnesses, connections, temporary and retrieval devices
12. Installation examples
13. Documentation to be drafted following installation.